How do you make smart, strategic technology choices in order to build a best-in-class tech stack?
Let us help you make sense in the midst of such tech chaos.
In this edition of SmartTalks, we chat with Forrester about all the marketing technology out there, and how to choose the best ones to prevent redundancy and failure. We cover questions such as:
- With redundant technology installed and often owned by different parts of the organization. What are the recommendations for consolidating internally?
- What are some recommendations for evaluating vendors?
- How involved should IT be in purchasing decisions?
- What are the key tools a team should have in their stack? What are the key enabling technologies?
- What happens when a martech stack fails? What are the key indicators of failing?
..and much more.
Fill out the form on the right to watch the video.